Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weigh In

7 lbs. 11 oz. - 20" long: Birth Weight (12/19/09)
7 lbs. 4 oz.: 2 days old - Hospital Check Out (12/22/09)
8 lbs. 1 oz.: 1 week old - Hospital Check Up (12/26/09)
9 lbs. 0 oz. - 21" long: 2 weeks 3 days old - First Doctor Visit (1/5/10)

The doctors say that Porter is gaining weight great. That is his only job right now. So, whatever I am feeding him to keep it up! We are already noticing that he is getting bigger. His clothes are getting a little tighter and we've already loosened up the car seat harness a little. I just don't want him to grow too fast. I'm afraid I'm going to miss something. I'm trying to make sure that he wears all of his clothes before he outgrows them!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok, he is growing SO FAST so girl, whatever you are eating, whatever you are doing way to go!!! I totally know what you are saying about the whole worrying about missing any moment. They are so precious and they are such a joy to your life! The best thing is that it just gets better!!!!!

Steph said...

Porter indeed has quite the wardrobe. They make the CUTEST boy clothes nowadays and it seems you have snatched them ALL up! Even so, I am having more fun dressing Brayden than I have my other two. Baby boy clothes have come a long way in just the past five or so years. I wish money grew on trees though, for the most part, we've had to rely on hand-me-downs or gifts. I've only occasionally been able to pick out a few things.

I guess I can just live vicariously through you. It is so fun to see the little duds you've got little Porter all decked out in:)Good thing you are updating your blog more often! The cuteness factor is top notch!