Thursday, January 28, 2010

Porter's first girl friend

This is Brooke Lyn Robinson. Hello blue eyes! She is only 5 months older than Porter. This will seem like nothing when these kids get a little older but right now it seems like a big difference. I guess it is 2-1/2 life times difference for Porter. Brooke is a talker (her own language). She can sit up on her own and she has such personality. I look forward to these days with Porter. Brooke Lyn, I added this song for you!Brooke is already fussing with Porter's hair for the picture - typical girl! And this is Brooke's cute mom, Sarah.

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Thanks for the song so now I have officially heard Brooke Lyn's theme song ;) Brooke looks SO BIG in these pictures next to Porter, wow! Love the shots you got, but I look NASTY :) Cute little boy and girl friends!

Amanda said...

Awww...they are going to be little buds! Porter is such a cutie! I can't believe he already so big! And Brooke does look huge next to him...it is way cute! That age gap will close very fast!

carolyn said...

Very Cute babies!!! It is amazing what a few months make. I love the music too; I left it on so I could hear all the tunes. I miss you Porter!!