Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Is Here!

October 17, 2009 - BYU vs. San Diego State football game. Sitting in the box enjoying the company, the weather, and BYU winning the game.October 24, 2009 - Halloween Block Party at the Isobe's. Tom and I went as polygamists. Notice the hair. Once again, enjoying the good company, food, and dancing in the street.I had to throw this photo in for memories sake. This is Katie, Sarah, and I dressed up for a skit we did at church in 2007. We are dressed as vices. I can't remember what my vice was but I looked dressed to kill, didn't I? I borrowed these clothes from one of the teenage girls at church. These clothes came from her actual closet! This photo reminded me of Halloween but also reminded me how I used to be skinny. I miss those days.

5 comments:

Tom Richins said...

i married the grim reaper

Johnathan and Jannene said...

Great lil' blog. Your selection of music is awesome! We pull up your blog a lot and just let it play in the background! :) The Moldy Peaches song... had to listen to it a few times to let it grow on me. I know like it and look forward to hearing it. :)

carolyn said...

So I finally got onto your blog. I don't know what my problem was. I love the crib and rocker. See you soon Love MOM

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Goodness I miss being skinny too! That was so much fun! I remember being so nervous to do my part. You are SO FUNNY and pulled that off way way too good. I love your costumes for halloween! Ha that is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Иллюстрации - Иллюстрации к сказкам Клипарты - Подводный мир