Sunday, November 22, 2009

November Showers Bring Friends & Family

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law hosted a great shower for me last Saturday. I was definitely showered with gifts... But even better was having so many people show up. I have been amazed by how supportive and excited everyone has been for us. I have had fun preparing the nursery and being showered with gifts but now I just want Porter to be here! The cake... so cute!My mom and Sarah trying out the Moby Wrap. I'm excited to try this out with Porter. It sounds like a good idea to be able to "wear" your baby. Angela, Jannene, Amberly, me, Gretchen, and Karen (this is a blurry photo but I had to include it because of everyone in it)Terry, my mom, me, and Sarah (sorry another blurry photo)Sarah, Donna, and meMeghan, Trena, Thorey, and meHolly, Dee, Jack, me, and TraceyMe, Melissa, Sarah, and MeghanNancy, me, and TerryThat's all the pictures of people I have. I wish I had taken more photos of people because it was so nice to have so many of my friends and family there. These are the flowers Joanne sent me from Oregon because she couldn't be at the shower.... so cute in the little red wagon!

0 comments: