Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cribs

I finally ordered Porter's nursery furniture!... Well, let me be honest, I finally ordered MY nursery furniture. I think the nursery is more about what I want than what Porter wants because I don't think he will really care about the aesthetics of the furniture as much as I will. After looking at every crib out there I finally found one that I think fits what I am looking for. My first criteria was a black crib with simple straight lines. I also really wanted a bassinet despite being told that it would only be used for a few weeks. I just picture a baby going in a bassinet or crib. So, when I found a crib that converts from a bassinet I finally felt justified in spending the money on a bassinet. So I ordered the bassinet with conversion kit to a crib and the six drawer dresser. The bassinet came with the mattress pad and two white sheets. I also ordered the white bumper and a canopy support that attaches to the edge of the bassinet which I plan on hanging a mobile from. The crib also came with a mattress. It should all arrive November 16th. I cant wait! I hope Porter will like it. This is the Bam Collection by Argington if you were wondering.

2 comments:

SarahMarie said...

So happy you finally got one picked out. Congrats and I am hoping to see soon.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I LOVE it and it is TOTALLY SUNNY AND TOM!!!! Totally you! Those straight lines are perfect. I can't wait to see his room, I bet it is going to be AMAZING! I will be coming over shortly to check it out!
Congrats on getting all the room stuff, that was my favorite part! Well and the baby!!! :)