Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Picture Tag

This is my first tag to actually do. I usually only blog on the weekends, but for some reason or other, I felt like I had to do this right away, despite all the real work I need to get done, so here goes. Don't forget to look at the bottom to see if you have been tagged next!
Picture #1 - Self Portrait Me with my work. That's where I spend the most of my time.
Picture #2 - Kitchen Sink Picture #3 - Favorite Room After we finished our bedroom and were able to set up our bed and sleep in our bed for the first time in a year after we had started the remodel it felt like we were staying at a luxurious hotel. I remember saying, "This is my favorite room in the house." Everything just felt perfect.
Picture #4 - Laundry Room This is a reminder that I need to do some laundry.
Picture #5 - Fridge Looks like jello and pickles for dinner!
Picture #6 - Master Bathroom You've already seen this. Not much progress.
Picture #7 - Closet Her closet - notice the light fixture I picked out for my closet. His closet - notice the light fixture Tom picked out for his closet.
Picture #8 - Favorite Shoes I have to go with Stephanie on this one, a good wedge will go a long way. I can wear these shoes for anything! I have worn them out!
Picture #9 - Favorite Part of the House My front door is my favorite part of the house. I usually have a cat waiting for me on either side. I also am thankful to my great husband for the handy shelves he built into the closet in my office.
Picture #10 - Dream VacationIt has been awhile since I have been to Lake Powell. Growing up, I went every summer with my friend Misty. To this day, Lake Powell would still be my choice vacation. No driving, no phones, no schedule, just eating, sleeping, and playing in the water under the sun. Perfection!

The following people have been tagged:
Carolyn and Allison (both by request of Stephanie and me) and Joanne and Beth (by my request and curiosity)
The only rule is that you take the pictures "as is".

4 comments:

Steph said...

Okay! That was so fun and you did not disappoint! Thanks for getting it done so dutifully:) I have to say I LOOOOVE your kitchen sink. That is my dream sink. And your laundry room? Get outta town! I could squeeze ten of my laundry rooms into your one. Oh it must be blissful to do such mundane chores in such beautiful places! I can't wait to see that master bath when you're done! Thanks for the fun peek and BTW, where can I get some black wedges like yours?

Allison said...

I loved seeing the inside of your house. I LOVE it! We have similar taste but not similar budgets to make it happen. You can see my house if you go way back to the start of my blog. I will do your tag. It will be tomorrow. So be looking for it!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I did one kinda like this but you had more cool things to take pictures of. By the way I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! It is so stinkin beautiful and that self portrait is too. Your eyes are RAD!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Joanne and Blair said...

Well, You got me ! I have some of it but will have to have more time to get the tour done. I'd like to see you friends tours also, if they don't mind (and your mom's). I think your Dad is coming up Saturday.
Your house is looking great !
Love Ya, Joanne