Sunday, August 24, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I finished reading "Breaking Dawn". What a great series of books! I feel like I know these people and I already miss them. I have to give credit to Stephanie Meyer for being such a good writer to suck me in. First of all, I do not like to read, second of all, I don't like science fiction. But I couldn't put down the Twilight books and I now love Vampires! I cant wait for the movie to bring to life the characters that I already believe exist. It's just good to know that there are other people out there that are just as obsessed as, if not more than, me. Bella and Edward forever!


check out the videos at the bottom of my page.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I am in total agreement. I haven't started Breaking Dawn yet. I think I am waiting until I have some uninterrupted time where I can THOROUGHLY enjoy it. I need to do it before the movie though. K. Make sure you head on over to my blog. . .you've been tagged!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am almost done with it and I LOVE HOW IT IS GOING!!!! I am so happy that I got talked into reading these books, they are AMAZING!!! Lets please play sometime soon fo shizzle! I MISS YOU MY FRIEND AND NEED TO GET YOU $!

Joanne and Blair said...

Guess I need to go to the book store tomorrow. Love Ya, Joanne

Bethers said...

I am just starting it but I have read all the others and also, The Host, which was very well written and quite compelling.

The Back Row Pew said...

I hate these books but I keep reading them. CRAZY