Saturday, August 9, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Me, Stephanie McFadden, and Angela Underwood at Dos Lagos.
I was lucky in my growing up years to always have a best friend next door. Through 13 years old, that was the Fuhriman girls. From 13 years old to 18 years old, that was the McFadden girls. Through all the drama and all the fun, I think I took it for granted. Looking back now, I feel so blessed. Stephanie is ambitious and thoughtful. She has great style and a great collection of purses, shoes, sunglasses, and jewelry! Really, you should see it! Angela is Stephanie's cousin. She is sweet, caring, and fun loving. Angela and I are the same age. We were on the high school swim team together, the soccer team, cheerleading squad, and senior class presidency. We hung around with the same friends and always had so much fun. The three of us, reminiscing last night, don't wish we were in high school again. We are more comfortable with ourselves than we have ever been and happy to be where we are now in our lives.

Angela & I in high school, cheering at the football game.

Stephanie & I in high school, hanging out at my house. From this picture it looks like we are studying the dictionary. Maybe that's how we got to be so smart!

9 comments:

joanne said...

Great Pix Sunny ! Friends are one of lifes pleasures. I love those cranberry heels! Love Ya, Joanne

carolyn said...

I'm glad to see you remember where you came from. Old friends are great to keep!!!Mom

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

The cranberry heals are Stephanie's, speaking of a great collection of shoes!

Allison said...

That's awesome that you still get together with long time friends. Good friends like that are hard to come by.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love looking at older pictures of people, you are so dang cute and dang tan in that last pic. Glad you got to hang out with old friends. That is always the bestest! I need to hang with you again and have a good experience with it. I do not like that the crash bang was our last hang out! I have money for you by the way. Dont think I forgot. I promise!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I just read the Jeckle thing on the side. So sad and I love the "summer camp" phrase. Very nicely put! You are so stinkin cute. I am glad that you still got the Jeckle around!

Joanne and Blair said...

Cooool cat note ! May see them some day.
Love Ya,
Joanne

The Hansons said...

hey sunny! hey are you guys?! I love your pics! especially the ones of your cats! we are also cat lovers(me more than my hubby) so whats new in CA?

Steph said...

Great blast from the past pics!