Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good Memories

July 14th was the 1 year anniversary of me going to the temple for the first time. It was a great day! The temple was packed with friends and family and afterwards we had everyone over at our house for lunch. When the in-staters left we took some pictures with my family here from out-of-town and went to the beach for dinner at the Crab Cooker. Good memories! Chris, Allen, Nancy, Karla, Carolyn, Teri, Tom, & Me out on the golf course in our backyard.Tom & I at the Crab Cooker. Carolyn, Karla, & Chris walking on the pier at Newport Beach.


Allen & Carolyn under the pier
Allen & Chris under the pier
Karla & Carolyn under the pier
Chris, Carolyn, & Karla on the pier
Tom & I under the pier
Sunset at Newport Beach on July 14th 2007

5 comments:

Steph said...

I think we've been to the Crab Cooker! Last year we were there with friends. Is that the place that's famous four the clam chowder?

Allison said...

Oh how I wish I was at beach right now or even just in California! I can't believe it's already been a year since you went through the temple. Crab Cooker...Yummy!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Hay I was there on that day when you went and we found out we had the same dresses!!! We should go together again all matching and stuff!!! Congrats, it has been a great year but can't believe it has already been a whole year!!! Wow, time flys!

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

The best thing to order at the Crab Cooker is the shrimp on a screwer with the mashed potatoes and cole slaw. I dont think Ive ever had the clam chowder but Im sure it would be great. Stephanie, you would remember if you had been there by the paper plates and paper cups. Ring a bell?

Joanne and Blair said...

I love the beach pic. It's the only thing I miss about Calif.
Although I do wish we had a Crab Cooker here on the Oregon Coast.