Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bad Luck

Other than our grass is still growing great, this has been a bad week for me. I tried to post the photos for my temple anniversary on Monday, however I kept getting an error. I tried again on Tuesday and still "error". On Wednesday the middle button of my mouse stopped working and the keys on my keyboard started sticking. This is horrible for working in autoCAD. On Thursday I got a speeding ticket and my friend, Sarah, backed into my car and dented both of our bumpers. On Friday my internet stopped working just when I went to get some drawings off of a client's ftp site. So no email or internet for the rest of the day. I think I have had a streak of bad luck. I certainly hope its over. Im going to buy a new keyboard and mouse today to give it a fresh start. My bumper.
Sarah's bumper.Our bumpers seriously looked so much worse after this happened because they were both majorly dented in. My gas cap door wouldn't even close. But, after an hour or so we went back to look and both of our bumpers had popped back out. Amazing! Tom says I'm lying but Sarah can back me up on this. After this happened, we were laughing so hard because we just couldn't believe it. We had both had bad days and this just seemed to top it off. You can read about Sarah's bad day on her blog http://www.sarahnkip.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Steph said...

! I've had some bad luck this week too. Maybe I'll post about it. Hopefully your luck will change:)

carolyn said...

it looks much worse than I thought. You are going to have to do something to fix it.

Julie Avery said...

Hey stranger! Missed you today :) You work so hard on Sunday's to keep us in line..
Sucks about your car! Hope the bad luck is over!
Julie

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Great post, I did not know that there was that much bad luck going on and that it hasn't stopped!!! O NO!!!! I really pray it stops soon and again I AM SO SORRY!!!! SO SO SO SORRY!! And for all of you readers out there Sunny is not kidding our cars mended themselves on their own, it was crazy!!!! Maybe because they knew we could not handle them being that bad when our days and weeks were already sucking big time!
At least we can laugh about it now!!! I promise I will NEVER EVER hit you again!!!

The Back Row Pew said...

Sunny
I finally got on your blog. So great to hear about all your happenings. We were again at the beach house end of June and first of July, but I didn't have your cell phone number to call. We will do better if we come again next year. It was a CRAZY trip with 7 little children under 5. "Sandra" put on quite a fireworks show. So glad things are going well for you and Tom. Please visit www.thebackrowpew.blogspot.com
Julie

Anonymous said...

Thats crazy that they are your cousins. I actually didn't know them, they heard of me through a friend and used me when they were staying at the beach. How random.
Sarah told me about your bad days and your miraculous self healing cars. Hope things start looking up! I've had too many days like that.