Sunday, July 4, 2010

Porter's Officially Crawling!

Porter has been rolling and scooting for a few weeks but yesterday he officially move forward with full intent. Here's the proof...
Did I happen to mention that this is my favorite age. Porter has entered a whole new phase. He is so much more content and happy. He also interacts more and seems to be taking everything in and thinking about it. I love love love this age!Brooke & Porter playing.Hey! She pushed my buttons, Mom!!!
Well, I'll show her!I put this toy arch by the door to take back to Denise but Porter kept picking it up on his walker and dragging it around. Maybe he was trying to tell me something.

3 comments:

Johnathan and Jannene said...

Awesome lil' man! Porter is off to the races! Congrats! Now you guys will have your hands full for sure! Once they start moving, the real "fun" begins! =)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I do agree, life sure changes once they are on the go. Constantly moving! He started so early, you go boy!!!!!! So proud of you!!!
Love the series of Brooke and him and him stealing her flower and eating it, FUNNY!!!!
He has quite the personality! So glad I got to see you!

Lindz said...

Yay for Porter crawling!! I agree....his age is the best baby age!! :) Oh and that pic of Porter and Tom watching fireworks is SO CUTE!! Thanks so much for the sweet gift for Ayden today!! :)