Sunday, July 25, 2010

7 Months Old!

I finally finished my post below on our road trip and in the meantime Porter turned 7 months old. It kind of snuck up on me. I had just gotten used to the idea of Porter being 6 months old and all of the sudden its 7 months. My life has been really hectic lately so I feel like Ive missed a lot. Thank goodness for the road trip when I got to just spend 24 hours a day with Porter. Porter is beginning to develop a sense of humor like his dads. He likes to pet the cats and pull their fur but LOVES to pull their tails. Jeckle hangs around and just takes it but the other day River came around and Porter got a good hold of her tail and she didn't like it. She started whining and swatting at Porter but he just held on tight and laughed harder. I had to make him let go. So, his first teasing victim is River. I'm sure there will be more to come if he follows in his dad's footsteps. He's still army crawling but he's getting faster and stronger, he's almost ready for the army! He got his first two teeth (bottom, front) and can really bite hard. He watched his first fireworks, had his first trip to Urgent Care, went to his first birthday party, went to the beach for the first time and played in the sand for the first time, and went on his first vacation. His personality is becoming such a big part of our lives. We love him and cant wait to see him smile in the morning. Everything is more fun with Porter! I left the vacuum out and Porter decided to pick up where I left off. We're starting him early with chores!Porter LOVES water! Here he is taking a bath and LOVING it!

Porter loves dogs. My friend, Gretchen's, dogs are the best with babies. They played with Porter and tickled him. Here is a video of Porter laughing at the dogs but unfortunately I didn't get video of them playing with him.

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

WOW he is getting SO BIG!!!!! He looks like he is quite the ham and has quite the personality! Those video's are super dang cute!!!! You got one smart little guy there! Love the chores pictures too! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog every week like this I can see Porter growing up and share with you his progress . Love Always Angie

carolyn said...

This is too funny. I can't believe the other dog came up to join them instead of running away!