Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Tom

Husband Tag:

1. Where did you meet? The Huntington Beach singles ward. First at a church dance where we walked around the building talking for hours. He never asked me out. Then, at a memorial day bar-b-cue at his house. He called me every day after that.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year & 1 month
3. How long have you been married? 5 years & 4 months
4. What is your favorite feature of his? His biceps
5. What is your favorite quality of his? He's sentimental
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Bunny & Babe
7. What is his favorite color? Green
8. What is his favorite food? Don Jose's (Mexican food)
9. What is his favorite sport? Soccer
10. When & where was your first kiss? We went to St. George to help my mom fix my grandpa's sprinklers. After working on the sprinklers all day we went to a movie and afterward to Kolob canyon. We were looking at the stars and he kissed me.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Remodel our house.
12. Do you have any children? No
13. Does he have a hidden talent? Voice imitations (Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Bert & Ernie...)
14. How old is he? 34 (He'll be 35 next week - October 12th)
15. Who said "I love you" first? He did. We were at the beach in Big Sur carving our names in a tree.
16. What is his favorite type of music? Bluegrass
17. What do you admire most about him? He's very loyal and loving
18. Do you think he will read this? Yes. He actually has his own blog. Check it out, it's http://www.tomandsunny.blogspot.com/

I tag... Stephanie Martinez, Wendy Isobe, Stephanie Peterson, & Sarah Robinson

8 comments:

Steph said...

That's what I get for tagging you! No worries though, I have already done this tag, so I'll just RE-Post it! Easy!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Aaawwww.... I am going to do this one I think. LOVE IT!

Allison said...

That was so fun! I can't believe you and Tom have been married for five years and four month already! You guys are a great match for each other! I'm so glad you found someone so perfect for you! Thanks for doing my tag! Blogs are such a great way to get to know the people you know BETTER! I'm so glad we have be able to be in touch more often this way! Hopefully we can see you guys in person again sometime! You guys are so fun to be around!

Joanne and Blair said...

This is really great, Sunny. I'll check Tom's blog too. Hugs to you both, Joanne

Steph said...

DAAANNNG! I was hping you wouldn't notice that most (okay all) of the questions were totally different!

Robins Nest said...

We can attest to his awesome Miss Piggy impersonation. My girls call him, "the guy that makes Miss Piggy talk".

Tom Richins said...

I have the most beautiful wife. The greatest day of my life was when you entered into it. I wish I was half as wonderfull as you. There isn't a person on earth who can't look into your eyes and see the pure charity that eminates from your soul.
My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever and ending at never.

I can only hope the anniversarys keep rolling by. Love you Bunny,

Tom

Stephanie said...

Oh, cute! This one might take me a while, what with my aversion to blogging these days. You're the second person to tag me on the husband tag. Maybe it's a sign.