Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom!

Happy Birthday Tom!
You bring happiness to my life and make me laugh. You have a way of putting things in perspective and keeping life simple. You are loving and supportive. You're a good listener, observant, and remember everything I tell you. You balance me out and complete me. I'm so grateful for you and that you are a part of me life! Happy Birthday Babe!


Happy Birth-Day Sue!
And thanks to the woman who birthed you on this day 35 years ago. Who gave you your great sense of humor and who keeps you in line.

1 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthdya Tom Tom Dear!!! Hope happy days come to you all year!
Very cute little post there Sunny and yes you two are the perfect balance for one another. You are a cute couple that is very successful together and can get pretty much anything accomplished that you put your mind to!
Hope your day went well!