Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Famous!

Not.
They bumped my TV debut to do a program on the financial bail out. I personally would have rather seen a program about architect Sunny Richins helping some non-profit organization than another program about the national financial crisis. I wrote an email to PBS asking if they were ever going to show my program or if it was just cancelled. Ill let you know if by some chance it has been rescheduled.
Special thanks to all my supportive fans out there!

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am so sad to hear that!!! SO SO SAD!!! I hope that they end up showing it sometime, keep us posted please! I wanna see you famous!

Steph said...

We are on the EDGE of our seats!!!

Joanne and Blair said...

Bumber but maybe it will still be on. Hope so. Hugs

Allison said...

I found the channel and waited and waited and then figured I must of missed it. Keep us posted. I'd love to see you on tv!!!