Sunday, June 19, 2011

Visiting my mom

Porter and I took a trip to St. George to visit my mom in the hospital. This was Porter's first trip out of California. It was a long road trip for just the two of us but Porter did great. Here he is taking a nap with Grandma in the hospital bed.And playing with his trains in the hospital room. Porter is so good at entertaining himself. He was such a good boy. We also went outside and played in the fountain and walked around the halls and said "hi" to all the nurses.This is a photograph of my mom's gallbladder. Some people get a few gall stones and have them removed. As you can see, my mom's gallbladder was completely full of stones so they had to remove the whole gallbladder. My mom didn't notice the pain until her gallbladder was this bad because she has such a high tolerance for pain!

3 comments:

Allison said...

it was so fun to see you and Porter. Next time stay longer if you can!!!

Mama Mia said...

Oh wow! Poor Aunt Care!!! oxox Hope she is doing better!

Steph said...

That is absolutely insane!