Sunday, September 5, 2010

8 month old portrait

This is Porter's 8 month old portrait that was taken at Babies-R-Us. I had high hopes of having portraits taken every month but that never happened. I'm still kind of kicking myself for not doing it. Tom says that the candid photos are better anyways. I don't know if I agree with that or not, however, I am excited that I have booked the same photographer that did Porter's newborn shots to do his one year old shots. I hope they will be great again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The candid shots are really great! All of the photos are wonderful, Porter is just growing and growing.
Enjoy every minute! Before you know it Porter will be a teenager. And you will be saying,"What was I thinking"! No, you won't, just kidding. These times are wonderful, just waite till he is walking shortly.
Love to you all,
Joanne

carolyn said...

Perfect outfit including the shoes and the flag!! He could easily have been the advertisement for the All American Boy!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

SO stinkin cute!!! I love that he has his cute little flag! I seriously think your little guy is getting cuter and cuter!!!!
You are a great and super cute mommy and your son for sure is not missing out in any way at all!

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo cute!!!!! you guys r so awesome! hey tom, thanks for the 10 bucks:)guess whooo! im 13! thats ur hint!