Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Day Card

Porter picked out this Father's Day card for Tom. When I showed it to Porter in the grocery store he was laughing so hard people were coming over to see him. When I got home I showed it to him again and he still laughed hard. This card is amazing! I had to buy it. This will be Porter's first Father's Day card to his dad. This is a video of my friend Jannene playing with the card with Porter.

Ready for the stroller without the card seat. So big!
Carrots? Nope! I dont think any of the carrots actually made it to his belly.

Working on crawling. Porter can almost do the army crawl.
So many toys, so little time...Watching Tom play soft ball.Snuggling with Grandma Care before church.Snuggling with Grandma Care in the morning.

5 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow, he IS getting SO BIG!!! I totally see you AND Tom in him for sure. That crawling picture with his face totally reminds me of Tom! He looks so dang happy and cute! I can't wait to be back out there and visit you guys! You look GREAT by the way!

Lindz said...

Oh he is TOO cute and getting SO big!! I need to come visit you soon so my kids can get their "Quarter" fix!! :)

SarahMarie said...

He is getting so big Sunny and so adorable. He is such a cutie.

carolyn said...

And to think that he is now 6 months old!!! I miss snuggling at 6 AM

Angie said...

Hello, your little boy is very very cute and I love your blog like this I can see him growing. Take car because is going faster and faster but each age has is his joyce !! You're looking a loving family LOVE Angie