Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm now 33 years old! Can you believe it. We flew all the way to Colorado to celebrate with the Orsers.

Sunny & TomDan & SarahRob & BeckyAllen & ChrisThe theme of presents this year was flowers. Look at all of the beautiful flowers I received...
The butterfly bouquet is from Joanne & my dad. So cute! I love butterflies.
The fruit bouquet is from my friend, Denise Wilkes. It was delicious! In fact, there are a few pieces of fruit missing from the photo because I couldn't wait. I loved every bite!The plastic flowers to be planted in my yard are from my mom (she knows I can't keep real flowers alive!)The ceramic lotus is from my aunt Nancy (thanks to the great sale we found at the Z-Gallery in Denver) I also received a great fur scarf from my cousins Rob & Becky! (They didn't get the memo about flowers this year.)

7 comments:

SarahMarie said...

Love the flowers you received this year for your birthday. I am glad I got to spend it with you. Hope this year is a wonderful year for you!

The Back Row Pew said...

Happy Birthday Sunny ! We hope you have the best year yet!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Sorry I am such a bad friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I seriously do not know when any of my friends birthdays are so don't feel bad :( But I am super glad that you had a fun birthday and got to go up to Colorado to visit with peeps! Looks like a fun filled birthda and love all the flowers!

dnbwilkesfamily said...

Happy Birthday to you! I missed you on your Birthday, but we don't need a Birthday to party! I'm glad you had fun in Colorado! Also thanks for my little gift! That was so sweet of you to think of me! Keep up the postings!

Joanne and Blair said...

FINALLY !!! A post!! I'm so glad you had a good B day.
I love the flowers! BUT, I don't believe you can't keep flowers alive. We'll see.

Steph said...

Yea- a post! Happy Birthday!

Harmony said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sorry i missed saying that on time! Thanks for sharing. what beautiful gifts. I love that lotus.