Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I hope you had a Happy Halloween!Becky and I after buying our Halloween costumes while in St. George.Halloween flowers from Joanne & my dad. Aren't they beautiful? I took off the jack-o-lantern face and now they are Thanksgiving flowers.

River decided to be a spider for Halloween. It's amazing that the cob webs stayed up the whole time. I covered all of our book shelves and windows in cob webs for Halloween. I loved it. So, did River, as you can see.
Tom & I heading out to Sarah & Kip's party as a Flapper & Gangster.
Tom dressed up as a ghost, thanks to me and a roll of toilet paper, at Sarah & Kip's party.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVE you and Tom's costumes! Even the ghost! So cute!!!

Joanne and Blair said...

How Great ! You as a flapper and Tom as a gangster. WONDERFUL
and so much fun.
Love you both

Amanda said...

It was fun to see you at the party. You guys were lookin great! But what is Tom dreinking there dressed up as the ghost??

Steph said...

Looks like you had WAAAYYY too much fun this Halloween. Awesome costumes. BTW, great idea to turn your Halloween flowers into Thanksgiving flowers. You think like your mother:)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Becky. How did you get the fuzz to the picture? The hat looks GOOD on Tom.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Love all your pictures, and yes we did have a fun and Happy Halloween, expecially when you two showed up!